Easy to use!!
Everyone can sew, when they have the right machine. PFAFF®s 140s is the perfect machine to have in the home. This unique quiet machine is the one for someone who has to have a machine that is capable of handling what the home sewer is asking it to do.
The key features of this machine are:
- German Innovative Design – Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want. The PFAFF® 140s sewing machine with its innovative features, durability and ease of operation makes it the sewing machine for you.
- Easy to Use – All stitches are clearly shown in front of you including the recommended presser foot.
- Stitches – 21 high quality stitches.
- Easy Threading – Marked threading paths and a drop in bobbin. The bobbin thread is picked up automatically.
- Sew in Reverse – By pressing the reverse stitch lever the PFAFF® 140s will stitch beautifully in reverse.
- Needle Threader – No more aggravation threading the needle, just use the built in needle threader.
- Oil Free – No need for you to oil the machine. Just remember to bring it in to New England Sewing for its yearly maintenance.
- Slim Free Arm – makes sewing on cuffs, pant legs, necklines and more a breeze.
- Variable Needle Position – For precise top stitching, without having to move the fabric. Perfect to sewing zippers in place.
- Stitch Length – The stitch length can be adjusted up to 4mm.
- Buttonholes – The four step buttonhole stitch density can be adjusted according to the fabric.
- High Presser Foot Clearance – will make room for heavy fabrics or several layers of fabric.
- Buttons – can be easily sewn on with a PFAFF® 140s.
- Thread Tension – If need, it can be easily adjusted by the turn of the dial.
- Presser Foot Pressure – For specialty techniques or when sewing on heavy or very light fabric, adjusting the pressure foot can improve results.
- Thread Cutter – is easy to reach on the side of the PFAFF® 140s.
- Warranty – 10 yr. Metal casting, 2 yr Motor and Electrical 1 yr labor
Standard Machine Feet Included:
Standard Presser foot O, Clear view foot 1, Blind Stitch foot 3, Zipper foot 4, Four Step Button hole foot 5A
Hard cover, Foot control integrated with the power control, Manual, Three Bobbins, Felt pad, Screwdriver, Large and Small Spool Cap, Seam ripper and Brush, Edge guide and Auxiliary spool pin
Stop in now for your machine.