Make an Impact!
Let one thing lead to another…
Now is the ideal time to turn your embroidery from ordinary to extra-ordinary!! The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine offers a range of impressive features and creative possibilities, along with an incredible diversity of designs. Let one thing lead to another as you combine to create your extra-ordinary stunning creations with kaleidoscope effects! Just unleash your individuality and creativity!! Are you ready for an impact?
Discover the hidden potential
Add on the optional embroidery unit and turn your sewing machine into an embroidery machine in a flash. It will take you to an entirely new world — a world full of color and design, full of imagination and creativity. It’s all possible. When ever you want!!
Top Sewing Features –
- The Original IDT™ – Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even feed of fabric from the top and bottom. The IDT™ system is ideal for the quilter and sewing. The original IDT™ system from PFAFF® is built right into the machine. It can be easily engaged or disengaged when needed.
- Optimized feeding – Enhanced to provide more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
- Large Sewing Space – The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home deco sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is super-sized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- Over 480 Stitches – Unique and beautiful high quality 9mm stitches and Maxi Stitches up to 48mm wide, some that look like vintage hand work.
- Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature – Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Unique PFAFF® Sewing Techniques – Developed exclusively for PFAFF®, these unique stitches will expand your creative potential. Patent pending.
- Stacking Stitches – Sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. The stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
- Ribbon Stitches – NEW! Add dimensional elements to your decorative stitches with gorgeous ribbons stitches. Narrow ribbons or trim are woven into stitches as you sew.
creative signature™ sewing programs –
- Tapering on all 9mm decorative stitches – taper at the beginning and/or end of any stitch. Change the angle of the taper for unlimited opportunities. You can even embroider wonderful tapers in the hoop.
- Patchwork Program – Sew your seam and the PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine will remember the seam length to repeat over and over. Use with utility or decorative stitches for special effects.
- Single Stitch Program -Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Stitch Positioning -Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density – The stitch density control adjust the density, the distance between stitch points that make up the entire stitch. Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length.
More sewing features –
- 4 Built-in Sewing Fonts – Choose a font to personalize your sewing project
- LED Lights – Optimized brighter lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip
- Electronic Knee-Lift – Raises the presser foot with an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Free-Motion Modes – Three modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- Needle Up/Down – Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Start/Stop – Sew Without the Foot Control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and embroidery easy.
- 37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
- Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle damage.
- Twin Needle Program – Enter Twin Needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle on the screen.
- Button Ruler – Use the button ruler on the lid to measure your button, then set the buttonhole size and sew as many precise buttonholes as you need.
- Stitch Restart – return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special setting you have made.
- Sew with Embroidery Unit on – Easily convert from embroidery mode to sewing mode; no need to remove the embroidery unit.
- Large Stitch Plate – Features seam marking to the left and right of the needle.
Machine features –
- Option to Use it as an Embroidery Machine – Purchase the creative™ 4.5 sewing machine by itself or add an embroidery unit and expand your horizon.
- PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 Color Touch Screen with Modern and Clear Graphical User Interface – The wide viewing angle ensures greater viability from all angles. The intuitive layout is easy to understand. See stitches in actual size and embroidery design in true Color on the clear, high resolution display – now with brighter color and higher intensity for maximum precision and ease.
- Screen Saver with Start-Up Screen – Start up screen will be displayed as a screen saver ten minutes after last touch.
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor – You can easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering, without having to un-thread the needle.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors – Alerts you when bobbin or needle thread is low.
- Thread Snips – Automatically snip the top and bottom thread with the touch of a button; also pulls thread ends to the back side of the fabric.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook – No threads caught in the bobbin area.
- Quick Help Screen and Alphabetical Index – Touch the quick help icon for instant information or use index help for more built-in advice.
- Speed Ranges – Adjust sewing speed and your PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine will remember your preferred settings.
- Personal Files – Save your personal stitches, sequences or designs in a folder to sew them again. Have them ready at a touch of a button.
- Browse the Computer from your Machine – Search for embroidery design files easily.
- Two Built-In Accessory Trays – Large trays to keep accessories close at hand with removable compartments for presser feet and bobbins.
- Stylus Holder Built-In – Keep your styles at your fingertips.
- Update-able – Via the internet.
- Use an Optional External Mouse – To navigate your screen.
- Personalize your Sewing Machine – Save your name to the PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing machine and embroidery machine, select your language and your preferred start stitch, change sound settings, save favorite stitches and settings, etc.
Optional Embroidery Features –
- Large Embroidery Area – Choose between two different embroidery units for your PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine. The larger unit features an embroidery area up to 360 x 350mm so you can embroider your unique, personal creations in one hooping.
- Basic Shape Creator™ – Combine decorative stitches or design elements instantly to create truly unique borders and designs. Choose from a variety of distinctive shapes – all built-in, like stars and flowers.
- Increased Embroidery Speed – The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine can embroider faster than ever! With 30% faster embroidery speed1 you will complete your embroideries more quickly maintaining quality and precision that you expect from your machine. Average speed varies depending on hoop and embroidery design. On average versus creative performance™ sewing and embroidery machine.
- 270 Fantastic Embroidery Designs – Created by fashion designers for the PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine. The built-in embroidery designs are grouped into three different categories (machine designs, mini designs and quilting designs) making it easy to find exactly what you want.
- Precise Positioning – Place every embroidery design exactly where you want it. Easily match multiple hooping to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- 3 Built-In Embroidery Fonts – Available in 3 different sizes including upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols to personalize your projects.
- All Stitches, including Buttonholes, can be Embroidered – Sew any stitch in the embroidery hoop for perfect results and to create unique embroidery designs.
- Auto Save Current State – Set to periodically save embroidery stitch number and position plus automatically saves personalized adjustments to continue later
- Undo/Redo in Embroidery Edit – To assist you when creating your embroidery combinations.
- Cut Jump Stitches – Embroidery jump stitches are cut automatically and the thread tails are pulled to the under side of the fabric for a quick clean finish.
- Jump to Stitch – Enter the number to move quickly to a specific stitch in embroidery.
- Embroidery Grid and Zoom Possibilities – Make customizing on the color touch screen simple and precise.
- Hoop Positions – Move the hoop to the correct position for changing the bobbin, cutting jump stitches, trimming an applique or finding the center of the design.
creative signature™ Embroidery Program –
- Mirror – Flip the designs side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Rotate – Rotate by 1° increments for precise adjustments.
- Embroidery design scale – Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Multi-select and Grouping – Select one or many designs for editing.
- Embroidery Stitch Editor – Adjust a stitch or a sequence after you have brought it into embroidery mode.
- Color Edit – Change thread colors of the design directly on the screen.
- Monochrome – Stitch any design in a single color without color stops.
- Basting in the Hoop – Baste your fabric to a stabilizer that is already hooped. Also great for knit fabric or other delicate fabrics that you do not wish to hoop.
Accessory feet included:
OA Standard with IDT™, 1A Fancy stitch foot with IDT ™, 2A Fancy stitch foot, 3 Blind-hem foot with IDT™, 4 Zipper foot with IDT™, 5A Sensormatic buttonhole foot, 5M Manual buttonhole foot, 6A Sensormatic free-motion/Embroidery foot, 8 Maxi-stitch foot, ¼” Quilting foot
3 Embroidery hoops included:
- Large Embroidery Unit – creative™ 120 Square Hoop (120 x 120 mm), creative™ Master Hoop (240 x 150 mm), creative™ Deluxe Hoop (360 x 200 mm)
- Small Embroidery Unit -creative™ 120 Square Hoop (120 x 120 mm), creative™ Elite Hoop (260 x 200 mm)
- 6D™ Embroidery Machine Communication – The Embroidery Machine Communication is automatically installed. This is required to send an embroidery to your connected machine. To sent to a USB stick (thumb drive), use the 6D™ Explorer plug-in.
- 6D™ QuickFont – Create font files (.vf3) for your embroidery machine from most TrueType® or OpenType® fonts on your computer.
- 6D™ Explore Plug-In – View embroidery and design files as thumbnail images in Windows® Explorer. Search for and sort your embroideries with ease. Browse them in different sizes and print a worksheet. Convert your designs to .vp3 format, add trim commands or change thread range.
Stop in for a demonstration.