WHERE PERFECTION MEETS FREEDOM
Born in 1862 of German Design and Engineering, PFAFF® has earned an unrivaled reputation for creating sewing machines to delight those who demand maximum performance and precision in pursuit of perfection. Today, the PFAFF® legacy is more relevant than ever before. You can expect your creativity to be amplified by the most advanced technology, engineering and design. And you expect a sewing machine that is equal to your vision.
Seamless connectivity, unparalleled power, maximum workspace and complete control: everything you need to create all you envision exactly as you envision it. The most advanced sewing machine PFAFF® has ever created! Now you have the freedom to achieve perfection.
- Biggest Workspace – We’ve engineered the market’s largest workspace: a 69% increase in area, 12.2″ (310mm) width and 5.51″ (140mm) height. We’ve also increase the height under the sewing head to 3″ (76.2mm), allowing plenty of room for your hands and providing a great view of your sewing project.
- Comprehensive Connectivity with Wi-Fi and mySewnet™ – Get connected with Wi-Fi. Receive alerts on your smartphone, stay connected with machine updates, real-time project status and digitize photos when you’re on the go. We provide automatic updates through Wi-Fi connectivity, cloud storage on mySewnet™, live updates with PFAFF® SewNotice™ Embroidery Notification app, and the ability to create your own embroidery with your phone or tablet camera with PFAFF® ImageStitch app.
- Enhanced Original IDT™ – Integrated Dual Feed technology from PFAFF®, precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time. On the creative icon™ this amazing feature has gotten even better with it’s own power source for more control and a new built-in sensor will let you know when to activate or deactivate it!
- Unprecedented Lighting Design – Our innovative lighting technology gives you the most even work light on the market for the brightest sewing experience. LED lighting is perfectly positioned at the most beneficial points to eliminate shadows.
- Power, Stability and Precision – Our revamped base design reduces vibrations, giving you the power and stability you need for the most precise results. We’ve increase needle piercing force by more than 90% to 150 NWT for more strength.
- Innovative and Exclusive Stitches – Experience unique, advanced sewing techniques: Floating Stitches, Radiant Stitches, Single, Double and Triple Ribbon Stitches, Lace Edge Stitches and Stacking Stitches for sophisticated design. Customize projects with 27 proprietary embroidery techniques, and 812 (47 machine-exclusive) built-in embroidery designs.
- Automatic Needle Threader – Our fully automatic needle threader is available on the most advanced PFAFF® machine for the utmost efficiency and convenience, The thread paths with the telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favorite threads even if they are on larger spools.
- Multi-touch, Tablet-Like Screen – Our supersized, interactive tablet display, with customizable interface and the largest screen in the market, allows even more creativity. The screen is ≈68% bigger than before and works like a smart phone or tablet. Swipe, zoom, pinch and personalize on the brand’s largest, most customizable and intuitive 10.1″ (257mm) full color display.
- Smart, Computerized Interface – A brand new, specially designed Graphical User Interface, loaded with features never seen before on a sewing and embroidery machine that includes Help Center, User’s Guide and Getting Started to support and inspire sewists.
- Shared Sewing Knowledge – Our Help Center features more than 100 animated or illustrated interactive on screen, step-by-step guides for reference and efficiency in support of countless projects.
- ActivStitch™ Technology – With three patents, this revolutionary technology delivers precise, gorgeous embroidery even when using challenging novelty threads like metallic. Sensors measure the fabric thickness to regulate the amount of thread needed achieve perfect balance between the needle and bobbin threads. Results are perfect on both sides of the fabric.
- Largest Embroidery Area – Largest single-position embroidery area at 14.11″ x 10.2″ (360mm x 260mm). Embroider up to 14.11″ x 13 78″ (360mm x 350mm) using the optional Grand Dream Hoop.
- 30% Larger Bobbin – Now you can stitch your projects with less interruptions!
- Telescopic Thread Guide – Use a wide variety of thread spools or cones with perfect results with the telescopic thread guide and reworked thread paths.
- Multiple USB ports – Two USB ports allow for more versatility for transferring Design and Updating.
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate – When the straight stitch plate is attached the machine is automatically set to straight stitch mode, preventing damage to the needle and the plate.
- Built-In Accessory Tray – Rubberized accessory tray with custom compartments for all included accessories makes all accessories stay in place for nice and tidy look. There is even room for more accessories!
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor – You can wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering, without having to unthread the needle.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors – Alerts you when bobbin or needle thread is low or breaks.
- Thread Snips – Automatically snips top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook – No threads caught in bobbin area.
- Updatable Firmware – Automatically update machine firmware via Wi-Fi and MySewnet™.
- Enhanced Fabric Feed – With 8 feeding segments, the most in the market, it delivers exceptional feeding for professional results. More teeth have been added to the feed dogs for a better grip while additional feed dogs have been added in front of the needle for more control.
- Floating Stitches – With the exclusive stitch technique you can create embellishments to your project with stitches that looks like they are floating on top of the fabric with no connection stitches in between them, giving a unique hand stitch effect.
- Radiant Stitches – Sew decorative stitches along a curved line with ease. Radiant stitches spread out equally along any curve.
- Lace Edge Stitches – Create delicate lace edges with thread without having to go into embroidery mode.
- Triple, Double and Single Ribbon Stitches – Add dimensional elements to your decorative stitching with beautiful ribbon stitches. With this patented technique, narrow ribbons and trims are braided into these special stitches as you sew. New Triple ribbon stitches are exclusive to the creative icon™ sewing and embroidery machine.
- Stacking Stitches – Sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. The stacking stitches consists of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
- Enhanced Stitch Creator™ Feature – Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Stitch Repeat: Patchwork Program and Single Stitch Program – Sew your seam and the PFAFF® creative icon™ sewing and embroidery machine will remember the seam length to repeat over and over. Or set the exact number of stitch or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Over 800 stitches – In addition to our specialty stitches, you get a wide variety of stitches including 9mm decorative stitches and Maxi stitches up to 52mm wide.
- Tapering on Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited creative opportunities. You can even embroidery wonderful tapers in the hoop.
- Enhanced Electronic Knee-lift – The enhanced ergonomic design raises the presser foot with comfort and an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Free-Motion Modes – Choose between 2 modes for free motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch to prevent needle breakage while using a straight stitch foot.
- Sew with Embroidery Unit On – Easily convert from embroidery mode to sewing mode; no need to remove the embroidery unit.
- Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- 6 Built-In Sewing Fonts – 6 Fonts for combing in Sequencing plus another 2 for monogramming makes personalizing your projects easy.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole -In one step, buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for more creative possibilities.
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special setting you have made.
- Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique or more.
- Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control; makes sewing long seams, free-motion and embroidery easy.
- Enhanced Shape Creator™ Feature – The enhanced Shape Creator™ combines decorative stitches or design elements instantly and more precisely to create truly unique borders and designs.
- Applique Creator – Choose from over 20 different shapes and 20 applique specific stitch options, ir use any stitch already on the PFAFF® creative icon™.
- More Than 800 Embroidery Designs – A variety of specialty technique built-in embroidery designs are grouped into different categories.
- Precise Positioning Feature – Place every embroidery design exactly where you want it. Easily match multiple hooping’s to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- Embroidery Stitch Out Overview – Review your embroidery settings and make desired changes before entering Stitch Out.
- Faster Embroidery Speed – Up to 1050 stitches per minute with optimum results.
- Auto Save – PFAFF® creative icon™ is set to periodically save the embroidery stitch number and position while embroidering. This makes it easy to come back exactly where you left off if you need to stop in the middle of embroidering of if the power goes out.
- 8 Built-In Embroidery Fonts – All fonts are available in multiple sizes including upper case letters, lower case letter, number and symbols.
- Undo/Redo in Embroidery Edit – To assist you when editing your embroidery.
- Hoop Positions – Move the hoop to four constant positions: Current Stitch, Park, Center and Trim.
- creative signature™ Embroidery Programs –
- Mirror – Flip designs side to side and/or end to end.
- Rotate – Rotate by 1° increments for precise adjustments.
- Resize – Enlarge or reduce designs, stitch count is automatically recalculated.
- Scale – Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Multi-Select and Grouping – Select one or many designs for editing.
- Color Edit – Change thread colors of the design directly on screen.
- Monochrome – Stitch any design in a single color without color stops.
- Baste in the Hoop – Baste fabric to a stabilizer that is already hooped. Also great for velvet fabric with pile or other fabrics that you do not wish to hoop. Two options: baste around the whole hoop or just baste around your design.
- Color Block Sort – Group like color blocks together for easy thread handling in embroidery stitch-out.
- Color Block Merge – Select to eliminate stops between identical thread colors for quicker embroidery.
- Change Stitch-Out Order – Set your preferred stitch-out order when embroidering multiple designs in one hooping.
Miscellaneous accessories included:
- Two Large Stitch Plates – Standard plate features seam markings to the left and right of the needle; straight stitch plate with single hole for more precision and control.
- PFAFF® Embroidery Carry Case – To carry and protect your embroidery unit.
- Soft cover for machine.
- Bobbin case for straight stitch (black).
- Hard Case cover.
- Knee Lift.
Accessory feet included:
- 0A Standard with IDT™ – is used mainly for straight and zigzag stitching with a stitch length longer than 1.0mm.
- 1A Fancy Stitch Foot with IDT™ – is used for decorative stitches. The grooves on the underside of the foot is designed to flow smoothly over the stitches.
- 2A Fancy Stitch Foot with IDT™ – When sewing decorative stitches or short zigzag stitches and other utility stitches with less than 1.0mm stitch length, use this foot. The groove on the underside of the foot is designed to flow smoothly over the stitches.
- 3 Blind Hem Foot with IDT™ – is used for blind hem stitches. The toe of the foot guides the fabric. The red guide of the foot is designed to ride along the fold of the hem edge.
- 4 Zipper Foot with IDT™ – can be snapped on either the right or the left of the needle, making it easy to sew close to both sides of the zipper teeth. Move the needle position to the right or left to sew closer to zipper teeth.
- 5A Sensormatic Buttonhole Foot – When connected to the machine, the buttonhole is sewn in the length that has been entered into the machine.
- 5M Manual Buttonhole Foot – is used for sewing manual buttonholes. Use the markings on the foot to position the garment edge. The finger on the back of the foot holds cording for corded buttonholes.
- 6A Sensormatic free-motion/Embroidery Foot – is used for embroidery and free motion sewing. This foot can also be used for darning.
- 6D Dynamic Spring Foot – is always recommended for embroidery. It is also used for free motion sewing, quilting and embroidering on especially thick or spongy fabric. When using the Dynamic Spring Foot for free motion you must select it in the Free Motion Options window in Sewing Mode.
- 8 Maxi Stitch Foot – is used for side motion stitches.
- ¼” Quilting Foot with IDT™ – is perfect for piecing and patchwork, especially when used in conjunction with the straight stitch needle plate. The distance from the needle to the outer edge of the right toe is ¼” (6mm). The distance from the needle to the inner edge of the right toe is 1/8″ (3mm).
- Bi Level Guide Foot with IDT™ – is especially suitable for sewing the exclusive stitch techniques such as Edge stitches and floating stitches. The underside of the presser foot is designed to be higher on the right side, and has a guide in the center, allowing the presser foot to glide along a folded edge.
Embroidery hoops included:
creative™ 120 Square Hoop (120m x 120mm), creative™ Elite Hoop (260mm x 200mm), creative™ Supreme Hoop (360mm x 260mm)
- QuickFont Program – Use your computer and QuickFont Program to create embroidery fonts from any TrueType® font. Download for free from www.pfaff.com/machine updates
- Program for Viewing and Organizing Designs – Organize design files saved on your computer, turn designs into image files, print catalogs and more. Download for free from www.pfaff.com/machine updates
- Extension Table with adjustable guide – Substantially increases your work area to accommodate the extra space quilters need.
- creative™ Hat Hoop
- creative™ Bobbin Case
Stop in today for a demonstration!