PURE PERFECTION and more!!!
Are you ready for a new definition of spacious, bright and precise? Then let yourself be surprised. Now! The creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine offers a sophisticated, comprehensive suite of original, exclusive PFAFF® features only available on this machine, including:
- PFAFF® creative™ Color Touch Screen – The BEST EVER!! The 180° viewing angle ensures beautiful visibility from all angles. The intuitive layout is easy to understand. See stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true color on the clear, high resolution display screen, Now with brighter and higher intensity for maximum precision and ease.
- ActivStitch™ Technology – With three patents, this revolutionary technology delivers precise, gorgeous embroidery even when using challenging novelty threads like metallic. Sensors measure the fabric thickness to regulate the amount of thread needed to achieve the perfect balance between the needle and bobbin threads, Results are perfect! on both sides of the fabric. Ideal for everything from scarves to linens to towels.
- PFAFF® original IDT™ – Integrated Dual Feed Technology – System – An exclusive feature from PFAFF® for over 45 years!! Absolute even feed of fabric from the top and bottom ensuring perfect seams on all fabrics.
- Custom LED Lights – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows. Adjust the intensity and color of the light for your room and fabric color. Watch your designs come to life.
- Screen Saver with Start-up Screen – Start up screen will be displayed as a screen saver after ten minutes after the last touch of the screen.
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor – Easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering, without unthreading the needle thread.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors – Alerts you when the bobbin or needle thread is low.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut the top and bobbin threads, then pulls the top thread to the back side of your fabric.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook – No threads caught in the bobbin area.
- Quick Help System and Alphabetical Index Help – Touch the quick help icon for immediate information or use index help for more built-in advice.
- Speed Ranges – Adjust your sewing speed and your PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine will remember your sewing speed.
- Personal Files – Save your personal stitches, sequences or designs in a built-in folder to sew or embroidery whenever you wish.
- Personalize your Sewing Machine – Save your name to the PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine, select your language and your preferred start stitch; download personal sounds, save favorite stitches and setting and a whole lot more!
- Update-able – Easily update your PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II via the internet.
- Three Built-In Accessory Trays – Large trays to keep accessories close at hand with removable compartments for presser feet and bobbins; there is even one in the embroidery unit.
- Double and Single Ribbon Stitches – Add dimensional elements to your decorative stitching with gorgeous ribbon stitches. With this patented technique, narrow ribbons and trims are woven into these beautiful special stitches as you sew. This unique technique, double ribbon stitches was developed exclusively for the PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine.
- Stacking Stitches – Sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. These stacking stitches consists of pairs of stitches that are design to be sewn on top of each other.
- Generous Sewing – The area to the right of needle is super sized for sewing with large amounts of fabric or batting. Perfect for anyone who loves to create.
- Beautiful Built-In Stitches – Over 700 gorgeous stitches including a wide variety of 9mm decorative stitches and Maxi Stitches up to 52mm wide. Combine and/or edit your stitches for even more creativity.
- Optimized Feeding Performance – Enhanced feeding mechanism makes sewing extra-tick layers or seaming small pieces a delight.
- Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature – Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control; makes sewing long seam, free-motion and embroidery a breeze.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when you stop with the needle is set to stop in the down position and/or after a thread snip.
- Electronic Knee Lift – Keep your hands on your project and raise the presser foot with an easy movement of your knee.
- Free Motion Modes – Select from of the three free motion modes; free-motion quilting, thread-painting or darning. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Sensor – The PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II is equipped with a sensor for the straight stitch plate. When the straight stitch plate is attached the creative sensation™ pro II is automatically set to straight stitch mode, preventing damage to the needle and/or needle plate.
- Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight stitch to prevent needle breakage while using the straight stitch foot.
- Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- Button Ruler – Use the button ruler on the lid to measure your button, then set the buttonhole size and sew as man precise buttonholes as you need. Each one will be identical.
- Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special setting you have made.
- 37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
- 8 Built-In Sewing Fonts – 6 Fonts for combining in Sequencing plus 2 more for monogramming. Sew simple to personalize your projects.
- Bobbin Winding from the needle. No need to re-thread to wind bobbins.
- Sew with Embroidery Unit on. Easily convert from embroidery mode to sewing mode; no need to remove the embroidery unit.
- PFAFF® creative signature™ sewing programs
- Tapering on 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited creativity. You can even embroidery wonderful tapers in your hoop.
- Patchwork Program – Sew your seam and the PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine will remember the seam length to repeat over and over . Use with both utility and decorative stitches for special effects.
- Single Stitch Program – Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
- Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Increased Embroidery Speed – With 30% increased embroidery speed* you can finish your embroideries more quickly while maintaining quality and precision that you have always expected.
- Embroidery Designs – More than 360 fantastic embroidery design created by fashion designers for the PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II.
- Shape Creator™ Feature – Combine decorative stitches or design elements instantly to create truly amazing unique borders and designs. Shape Creator™ Applique reinvents how to create applique with speed and precision. Choose from a variety of distinctive shapes – all built in.
- Large Embroidery Area – The PFAFF® creative sensation™ pro II sewing and embroidery machine features a large embroidery area – up to 360 x 350mm. Embroidery your unique, personal creations in one hooping with the largest turn-able hoop on the market.
- Precise Positioning Feature – Place every embroidery design exactly where you want it! Easily match multiple hooping to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- Hoop Positions – Easily position the hoop to change the bobbin, trim around an applique or got to the center of a design with a push of a button.
- Jump Stitches – Embroidery jump stitches are cut automatically and the thread tails are pulled to the under side of the fabric for a quick clean finish.
- Jump to Stitch – Enter the number to move quickly to a specific stitch embroidery.
- Undo/Redo in Embroidery Edit – To assist you when creating your embroidery combinations.
- Embroidery Fonts – Choose from one of the four built-in embroidery fonts in three different sized including upper case, lower case letter, numbers and symbols.
- All stitches including Button Holes – can be embroidered. Sew any stitch in the embroidery hoop for perfect results and to create unique embroidery designs.
- Auto Save current state – Set to periodically save embroidery stitch number and position plus autocratically save personalized adjustments to continue your embroidery later or if you have a power failure.
- PFAFF® creative signature™ Programs – A bundle of programs that allow sewers to customize their projects into original works of art.
- Mirror – Flip the designs side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Rotate – Rotate by 1° increments for precise adjustments.
- Embroidery Design Re-Size – Enlarge or reduce designs. The stitch counts is automatically recalculated.
- Embroidery Design Scale – Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Multi-select and Grouping – Select one or many designs for editing.
- Embroidery Stitch Editor – Adjust a stitch or a sequence after you have brought it into embroidery mode.
- Color Edit – Change thread colors of the design directly on the screen.
- Basting In The Hoop – Baste your fabric to the stabilizer that is hoop. Great for knits or other delicate fabric that you do not wish to hoop.
- Color Block Sort – will reorder the colors so all blocks of the same color are grouped together for easy thread handling.
- Monochrome – Stitch any design in a single color without color stops.
- Color Block Merge – ignores the stops between identical thread colors for a quicker stitching process.
- Change Stitch Order – Select several embroidery designs to embroider in one hooping, they don’t even have to be in order. After you are done with your editing you can select the stitch out order.
Accessory feet included:
0A Standard with IDT™, 1A Fancy stitch foot with IDT ™, 2A Fancy stitch foot, 3 Blind-hem foot with IDT™, 4 Zipper foot with IDT™, 5A Sensormatic buttonhole foot, 5M Manual buttonhole foot, 6A Sensormatic free-motion/Embroidery foot, 6D Dynamic Spring foot, 8 Maxi-stitch foot, ¼” Quilting foot
Miscellaneous accessories included:
- Two Stitch Plates – One standard stitch plate that features seam markings to the left and right of the needle. One straight stitch needle plate that is great for piecing and quilting.
- Cut work Needles – Beautiful cutwork embroidery is stitched quickly and easily with INSPIRA™ cutwork needles. Four needles, each with a different cutting angle, cut the fabric as you embroider.
- PFAFF® embroidery carrying case included – to carry and protect your embroidery unit.
- Hard Case Cover
- Knee Lift
3 Embroidery hoops included:
creative™ 120 Square Hoop (120 x 120 mm), creative™ Master Hoop (240 x 150 mm), creative™ Deluxe Hoop (360 x 200 mm)
- QuickFont Program – Use your computer and QuickFont Program to create embroidery fonts from any TrueType® font. Download for free from www.pfaff.com/machine updates.
- Program for Viewing and Organizing Designs – Organize design files saved on your computer, turn designs into image files, print catalogs and more. Download for free from www.pfaff.com/machine updates.
- Extension Table – Substantially increases your work area to accommodate the extra space quilters need.
- Circular Attachment
|Sample of embroidery||Close up of embroidery||Active stitch technology||Sample of stitches|
*Average embroidery speed varies depending on hoop and type of embroidery.
Call us for more information on how you can take this machine home!