Discover the difference of sophisticated elegance with the PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 630 sewing machine. Unrivaled precision and commanding innovation come standard.
PFAFF® Color Touch Screen – Get all the sewing information you need directly on the Color Touch Screen.
- Color Touch Screen (95mm x 54mm, 3.7″ x 2.1″)
- Resolution 480 x 272
The Original IDT System – Original since 1968. The integrated dual feed from PFAFF® precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Large Sewing Space – The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm (7.87″), great for large sewing projects.
201 Stitches – Be astonished by the fascinating selection of PFAFF® high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 7mm.
Speed Slider – Adjust sewing on your PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 630 sewing machine for full control.
Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more creative possibilities.
Elongation – Lengthen satin stitches and the entire stitch will be longer but the density will remain the same.
Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the Color Touch Screen!
Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center the needle while using straight stitch accessories to prevent needle damage.
Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bottom threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of the fabric. Once you have tried the snips, you can never imagine sewing without them!
2 Built-In Sewing Fonts – Choose from 2 sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letters, for easy programming.
Automatic Thread Tension – Optimal needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing so easy.
29 Needle Positions – For exact placements of your straight stitch. Perfect for top-stitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or just quilting.
One-Step Buttonhole – With the One-Step Buttonhole Foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results each time.
Free-Motion Sewing – Simply drop the feed teeth (dogs) for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Relax! It gets easier the more you do.
Sequencing – Combine and instantly save up to 60 stitches and/or letters to be sewn as many times as wanted until a new sequence is programmed.
Immediate Tie-Off – When pressed, the PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 630 will tie off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
Built-In Needle Threader – Makes threader the needle so easy and helps reduce eye strain.
Start/Stop Button – Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes so easy. Just push the button.
LED Illuminated Workspace – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with less shadows.
Extra Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily underneath it.
Info Button – Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the Color Touch Screen.
Presser Foot Pressure – Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights.
Bobbin Winding from the Needle – No need to rethread when winding your bobbin directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
Jam Proof Rotary Hook – No thread caught in the bobbin area.
Languages – Choose from 14 languages in the Settings menu to make sure your PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 630 sewing machine speaks the same language as you.
Inch/cm Ruler On the Accessory Tray – Convenient measuring directly on your PFAFF® quilt ambition™ 630 sewing machine.
MISCELLANEOUS ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- Hard cover – Protect your sewing machine when transporting it. Dust free storage for your machine.
- Power cord
- Foot control
- Thread net
- Edge guide
- Felt pad (2)
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Seam ripper
- Bobbins (5)
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- Spool cap, small
- Spool cap, large
- Multi-purpose tool
ACCESSORY FEET INCLUDED
- 0A – Standard Presser Foot for IDT™ System – is used mainly for straight and zigzag stitching with a stitch length longer than 1.0mm.
- 1A – Fancy Stitch Foot for IDT™ System – is used for decorative stitches. The grooves on the underside of the foot is designed to flow smoothly over the stitches.
- 2A – Fancy Stitch Foot – When sewing decorative stitches or short zigzag stitches and other utility stitches with less than 1.0mm stitch length, use this foot. The groove on the underside of the foot is designed to flow smoothly over the stitches.
- 3 – Blind-hem Foot for IDT™ System – is used for blind hem stitches. The toe of the foot guides the fabric. The red guide of the foot is designed to ride along the fold of the hem edge.
- 4 – Zipper Foot for IDT™ System – can be snapped on either the right or the left of the needle, making it easy to sew close to both sides of the zipper teeth. Move the needle position to the right or left to sew closer to zipper teeth.
- 5 – One Step Buttonhole Foot – Slide a button in the back of the foot, attach it to your machine. Stitch the perfect size buttonhole.
- 6 – Embroidery/Free-Motion Foot – is used for free motion sewing. This foot can also be used for darning.
- 1/4″ Quilting Foot with IDT™ System – is perfect for piecing and patchwork, especially when used in conjunction with the straight stitch needle plate. The distance from the needle to the outer edge of the right toe is ¼” (6mm). The distance from the needle to the inner edge of the right toe is 1/8″ (3mm).
Ask us about this new sewing/quilting machine today!